08 Sep 10:30 - 10 Sep 09:00 - Marrakesh
Mount Toubkal Trek
➧ More info
FEW SPOTS LEFT
Welcome to the captivating Atlas Mountains where we embark upon a high altitude adventure to summit North Africa’s highest mountain peak - the mighty Jebel Toubkal (4167 m). Admire the exceptional beauty of the Moroccan Atlas mountain range while immersed in the traditional Moroccan culture in a spectacular long weekend of tough and exhilarating hiking. A stunning short trip especially developed for fit adventurers keen to challenge themselves and hike up North Africa’s highest summit and enjoy traditional Berber hospitality. And to top it all off, we’ve added a night in Marrakech at a central Moroccan style Riad.
ONLY 1 DAY OFF WORK REQUIRED - we’ve designed this as a long weekend adventure
• Incredible short break and hiking to the top of Mt. Toubkal (4167 m) in the magnificent Atlas mountains
• Experience Berber hospitality at Toubkal Mountain Refuge
• Taste traditional Moroccan cuisine
• See a traditional Berber mountain village in the heart of the High Atlas almost at the shadow of Mt. Toubkal
• Stay at a traditional Moroccan-style Riad in the heart of Marrakech
• Short trip easy to be extended, should you want to stay in Morocco extra days
• As with all of our foreign trips we keep numbers small, intimate and fun and this trip is limited to just 12 hikers!
Learn more at: www.meetup.com/Outdooraholics/events/244891760/