10 Dec 16:00 - 14 Dec 13:00 - Marrakesh
Le Meridien N'fis
Surround yourself with culture and tradition as you journey through Marrakesh. There’s no end to the city’s age-old charms, from fragrant, bustling souks to imposing, historic mosques, and this DreamTrip includes 3 distinct tours so you can see a little of everything.
Your first guided tour brings you to the Menara gardens, the ancient Saadian tombs, and the grand, awe-inspiring Bahia Palace. Next, you’ll stop at the elaborately designed Koutoubia Mosque and the Dar Si Said museum. Catch your breath during lunch at Restaurant Al Baraka, then head to the famous Djemaa el-Fna square — filled with handicraft souks, food stalls, snake charmers, magicians and other street artists — followed by dinner at Ksar El Hamra.
Take a ride to the port city of Essaouira — formerly Mogador — for your second tour and see the remains of the fortress there, including the section of ramparts known as Skala de la Kasbah. Then, return to Marrakesh for dinner at Chez Ali where you’ll marvel at a captivating cultural performance as you dine.
Your next outing is a little more adventurous. Get ready for thrills as you head to the picturesque Berber villages of Asni and Ouirgane via 4-wheel-drive vehicle (4X4). Along the way, indulge in lunch at Chez Momo at the base of Mount Toubkal, the highest peak in the High Atlas mountain range. Back in Marrakesh, complete your wondrous trip with a delicious farewell dinner at the Palais Jad Mahal restaurant, including a cultural show during your meal.
What we love:
• See for yourself why “Bahia” translates to “brilliance” or “beautiful” — it’s an apt description of the luxurious royal residence built between 1866 and 1867.
• The harbor town of Essaouira was once the most important trading port between Europe and North Africa. An active market still exists for handicrafts and other goods, particularly objects made from lemon wood, mother of pearl and ebony, making it the perfect place to pick up souvenirs. Just don’t forget to haggle!
• Take in the fresh scent of pine on your 4x4 tour of tiny villages in the foothills of the High Atlas mountains.
Your DreamTrip includes 5 days and 4 nights in Marrakesh, Morocco, as well as:
• Full-day excursion to Essaouira; includes transportation.
• Sightseeing tour of historical Marrakesh; includes transportation.
• Excursion to Asni Ouirgane by 4x4; includes transportation.
• English-speaking guide.
• Welcome reception with 1 complimentary cocktail at the hotel upon check-in.
• 4 breakfasts, 3 lunches and 4 dinners.
• An In-destination Support team member will be provided on this trip. Their goal is to ensure you have a great DreamTrips™ experience from landing to liftoff. They host a welcome reception on arrival day, attend scheduled activities throughout the trip, notify the group of itinerary updates and more.
Airfare is not included in the trip price! The closest commercial airport to the hotel is Marrakesh Menara Airport (RAK), approximately 2 miles (3 kilometers) away. We highly recommend that you purchase travel insurance for any trip.
Round-trip airport transfers are included from:
Marrakesh Menara Airport (RAK) to the hotel on December 10, timing based on flight details provided.
The hotel to Marrakesh Menara Airport (RAK) on December 14, timing based on flight details provided.
Please note: Transfers are provided only for the airport(s), dates and times listed above.
Celebrated for impeccable service, the upscale Le Meridien N’Fis hotel is conveniently located near the city center allowing guests quick access to a variety of fun things to do and see in Marrakesh. Guests also appreciate the beautifully appointed rooms and lush garden surroundings.
• 4 restaurants and 1 bar.
• 2 outdoor pools.
• Spa and fitness center.
• Golf courses and tennis courts.
• Moroccan cooking classes.
• Complimentary self-parking.
Superior Room accommodations with:
• 1 double bed. Extra bed available at an additional cost.
• Maximum occupancy 3 adults, or 2 adults and 1 child.
• Renovated rooms feature beautiful Moroccan design.
• Complimentary toiletries.
• Complimentary Wi-Fi.
Check-in: 3 p.m.
Minimum check-in age is 18.
Le Meridien N’Fis
Avenue Mohamed VI
Marrakech 40000, Morocco
Pricing for children for this hotel may differ from (and be greater than) pricing for adults.
Hotel Check-in Requirements
By booking this DreamTrip I understand that the hotel may request a credit card upon check-in. The hotel may request the credit card in order to: a) place a monetary hold of US$50-200; or b) hold for incidental, security or other charges. By booking, I acknowledge having received notice of this potential charge and accept that Rovia™ recommends a credit card rather than a debit or bank card be used in the event the hotel requests the card. I understand that any such request made by the hotel is outside of the control of WorldVentures™ and Rovia and is strictly a hotel policy. Should I have questions concerning the hotel’s policy, I accept responsibility for contacting the hotel independent of Rovia or WorldVentures.
12 Nov 16:00 - 16 Nov 13:00
12 Nov 16:00 - 16 Nov 13:00
Le Meridien N'fis Le Meridien N'fis
Surround yourself with culture and tradition as you journey through Marrakesh. There’s no end to the city’s age-old charms, from fragrant, bustling souks to imposing, historic... ➧ More info