04 Nov 13:30 - 08 Nov 13:00 - Fès-Ville-Nouvelle
Palais Médina & SPA Fes
Inhale the intoxicating fragrances of spices and perfumes at the souks as you make your way across the city center of Fez on a fascinating Moroccan journey. Touring this vibrant, ancient city, you’ll marvel at the carefully-maintained Moroccan architecture of the Medersa el-Attarine, the Mosque of al-Qarawiyyin and other structures. Pass under the azure arch of the Bab Bou Jeloud city gate as you enter Fes el-Jdid to see a newer side of Fez, then stop at Dar Batha Museum, dedicated to traditional arts of Morocco and housed in Batha Palace. Get ready to barter for prized leather goods at the Chaouwara tanneries before admiring Ibn Danan Synagogue in the mellah, the Jewish quarter of Fez.
Your next full-day tour brings you to Meknes to immerse yourself in one of Morocco’s imperial cities. You’ll be impressed by the towering entrance of the Bab Mansour city gate — a prime example of Almohad architecture. After exploring Meknes, continue to Moulay Idriss Zerhoun, then see the Roman ruins at Volubilis.
Day 4 of your journey features a tour in Chefcaouen, a city known for its blue-tinted buildings. There, you’ll see important mosques, historic monuments and other cultural sites. Throughout your adventure you’ll feast on local delicacies. Conclude your travels with a delicious dinner as you share stories with your fellow DreamTrippers.
What we love:
• Of Morocco’s 4 Imperial cities, Fez is the oldest. It was originally 2 separate cities until they were united during the Almoravid dynasty in the 11th century.
• Fez el-Bali is the city’s oldest section and is known as the world’s largest car-free area within an urban district, making it a top choice for visitors who want to explore on foot.
• See for yourself why the medina of Fez was named a UNESCO World Heritage site in 1981. The city’s ancient buildings, constructed during the Idrisid dynasty in the late 8th century, are remarkably well preserved!
Your DreamTrip includes 5 days and 4 nights in Fez, Morocco, as well as:
• Full-day sightseeing tour of Fez; includes transportation and guide. See Itinerary and Additional Information sections for further details on your tours.
• Full-day tour of Meknes and Moulay Idriss Zerhoun; includes dinner, guide and transportation by air conditioned bus.
• Full-day tour of Chefcaouen; includes dinner, guide and transportation by air conditioned bus.
• English-speaking guide.
• Welcome cocktail upon check-in at the hotel.
• 4 breakfasts and 4 dinners.
• An In-destination Support team member will be provided on this trip. Their goal is to ensure you have a great DreamTrips™ experience from landing to liftoff. They host a welcome reception on arrival day, attend scheduled activities throughout the trip, notify the group of itinerary updates and more.
Airfare is not included in the trip price! The closest commercial airport to the hotel is Fes-Saiss Airport (FEZ), approximately 9 miles (15 kilometers) away. We highly recommend that you purchase travel insurance for any trip.
Round-trip airport transfers are included from:
Fes-Saiss Airport (FEZ) to the hotel on November 4, timing based on flight details provided.
The hotel to Fes-Saiss Airport (FEZ) on November 8, timing based on flight details provided.
Please note: Transfers are provided only for the airport(s), dates and times listed above.
Palais Medina & Spa is a welcoming hotel in the busy city of Fez. When you’re not out exploring the city, relax in the beautiful garden, treat yourself to a cold cocktail at the stylish lounge, or pamper yourself with an invigorating spa treatment (at your own expense).
• 3 restaurants, poolside bar, piano bar, nightclub and 24-hour room service.
• 1 outdoor pool and 1 children’s pool.
• Thalion Spa (treatments are at your own expense) and steam room.
• Hair salon.
• Complimentary self-parking.
Standard Room accommodations with:
• Double beds or twin beds.
• Maximum occupancy 3 adults, or 2 adults and 1 child.
• Private bathroom with deep soaking bathtub.
• Minibar (consumption at an additional cost).
• Complimentary Wi-Fi in your room and throughout the hotel.
Check-in: 12:30 p.m.
Minimum check-in age is 18.
Palais Medina & Spa
Boulevard Allal El Fassi
Fez 30000, Morocco
Pricing for children for this hotel may differ from (and be greater than) pricing for adults.
Hotel Check-in Requirements
By booking this DreamTrip I understand that the hotel may request a credit card upon check-in. The hotel may request the credit card in order to: a) place a monetary hold of US$50-200; or b) hold for incidental, security or other charges. By booking, I acknowledge having received notice of this potential charge and accept that Rovia™ recommends a credit card rather than a debit or bank card be used in the event the hotel requests the card. I understand that any such request made by the hotel is outside of the control of WorldVentures™ and Rovia and is strictly a hotel policy. Should I have questions concerning the hotel’s policy, I accept responsibility for contacting the hotel independent of Rovia or WorldVentures.
02 Dec 13:30 - 06 Dec 13:00
02 Dec 13:30 - 06 Dec 13:00
Palais Médina & SPA Fes Palais Médina & SPA Fes
About Your Trip Inhale the intoxicating fragrances of spices and perfumes at the souks as you make your way across the city center of Fez on a fascinating Moroccan journey... ➧ More info