06 Dec 16:00 - 10 Dec 13:00 - Casablanca
Mövenpick Casablanca Hotel
About Your Trip
You’ll think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship with your fellow DreamTrippers as you delve into the wonderful culture of Casablanca — and beyond! — with excursions to world-renowned destinations, classic regional fare and fun dinner shows. Begin with a welcome cocktail at the hotel before setting off the next morning to see popular sights in Casablanca, including the bustling Marche Centrale (or central market), Mohammed V Square and the impressively grand Hassan II Mosque. End your full-day outing with dinner and a show at the iconic Rick’s Cafe, made famous for its role as the restaurant and piano bar in the 1942 film “Casablanca.”
The next day, visit Morocco’s cultural capital, Rabat, where the magnificent Royal Palace, the 12th century Oudayas Kasbah, the Mausoleum of Mohamed V and the intriguing Hassan Tower await you. Your fourth day includes time to relax the private Mazagan Beach Resort in historic El Jadida before the day concludes with a group dinner at the acclaimed seaside restaurant, Cabestan Ocean View.
What we love:
• You’ll get a glimpse into history when you visit the administrative buildings around the perimeter of Mohammed V Square in Casablanca. The square’s Hispano-Moorish and Art Deco architectural designs reflect Morocco’s Spanish and French colonial periods.
• Savor the tastes of Morocco during scheduled group lunches and dinners at a variety of restaurants, including Rick’s Cafe and Cabestan Ocean View.
• Hassan II Mosque is Morocco’s largest mosque and can hold an astounding 25,000 worshippers for prayer within its walls.
Your DreamTrip includes 5 days and 4 nights in Casablanca, Morocco, as well as:
• Full-day tour of Casablanca; includes show, transportation and guide.
• Full-day tour of Rabat; includes transportation and guide.
• Private beach excursion in El Jadida; includes beach towel, deck chair and transportation.
• Complimentary access to the hotel gym.
• Welcome cocktail at the hotel during check-in.
• 4 breakfasts, 3 lunches and 4 dinners.
• An In-destination Support team member will be provided on this trip. Their goal is to ensure you have a great DreamTrips™ experience from landing to liftoff. They host a welcome reception on arrival day, attend scheduled activities throughout the trip, notify the group of itinerary updates and more.
Airfare is not included in the trip price! The closest commercial airport to the hotel is Mohammed V International Airport (CMN), approximately 20.5 miles (33 kilometers) away. We highly recommend that you purchase travel insurance for any trip.
Round-trip airport transfers are included from:
Mohammed V International Airport (CMN) to the hotel on December 6, timing based on flight details provided.
The hotel to Mohammed V International Airport (CMN) on December 10, timing based on flight details provided.
Stay in the heart of Casablanca at Movenpick Hotel Casablanca, which provides guests easy access to many top destinations. Aside from the comfortable accommodations and friendly staff, guests appreciate the varied dining options, available treatments at the Wellness Centre and sweeping city views from the gorgeous rooftop pool.
• 3 restaurants.
• Rooftop pool.
• La Rose du Desert – Spa (treatments available at an additional cost).
• Health & Fitness Centre.
• Sauna and hammam.
• Room service and laundry service (at an additional cost).
• Babysitters available upon request (at an additional cost).
• Complimentary self-parking.
Classic Room accommodations with:
• Twin beds. Extra bed available.
• Maximum occupancy 2 adults, 2 adults and 1 child, or 3 adults (with an extra bed).
• Air conditioning.
• Bathrobe and slippers to use during your stay.
• Pillow menu.
• In-room safe.
• Work desk.
• Iron and ironing board.
• International satellite television.
• Tea- and coffee-making facilities.
• Minibar (contents vary and may be at an additional cost).
• Complimentary Wi-Fi in your room and throughout the hotel.
Check-in: 3 p.m.
Minimum check-in age is 18.
Movenpick Hotel Casablanca
Rond Point Hassan II
Casablanca 20070, Morocco
Hotel Check-in Requirements
By booking this DreamTrip I understand that the hotel may request a credit card upon check-in. The hotel may request the credit card in order to: a) place a monetary hold of US$50-200; or b) hold for incidental, security or other charges. By booking, I acknowledge having received notice of this potential charge and accept that Rovia™ recommends a credit card rather than a debit or bank card be used in the event the hotel requests the card. I understand that any such request made by the hotel is outside of the control of WorldVentures™ and Rovia and is strictly a hotel policy. Should I have questions concerning the hotel’s policy, I accept responsibility for contacting the hotel independent of Rovia or WorldVentures.